Poster Registration Form
The poster registration form will close Friday, April 17, 2023.
Please be sure to have the following information ready BEFORE you begin your online registration:
- General information about yourself (e.g., your name, school, year in school, email address, etc.) (Note: You will receive a copy of your registration by email which your teacher might wish to see, so please double check the accuracy of your email address.)
- Are you submitting an individual research poster or group research poster?
- If you are submitting a group research poster, general information about your group members (their names, school, year in school, etc.)
- Full name and email address for the teacher bringing you to the Symposium
- If applicable, the full name of the class for which your research project was done
- If applicable, the full name of your professional or university mentor (this is not your teacher)
- The research category for your poster
- Poster Title
- Poster Keywords - Please list a maximum of 5 keywords that describe your research. Keywords should generally be nouns instead of adjectives or adverbs. Do not use abbreviations. In creating your list of keywords, try to think of how someone might want to search for your topic. A maximum of 5 keywords is allowed. (Example: Plants, light, leaf growth, stem growth)
- Select if you would or would not like to present your poster to an official judge for feedback