All poster should be presented on a traditional tri-fold poster board. No easels or boards will be provided. Posters will be displayed on tables; therefore, they must be self-supportive and free standing.
The following are some suggestions for making your poster:
- Use headings to organize your poster and make transitions from one section to another. Refer to list of sections/headings below.
- Be careful to choose your font styles and sizes appropriately.
- An observer should be able to view your poster clearly standing at a distance of 5 feet.
- If you are short on space on the poster, decrease the font size for the reference list.
- While some scrapbook supplies might be useful for your poster, avoid using glitter and 3-D items.
- You are welcome to bring a single large-format printed poster attached to a tri-fold cardboard poster with binder clips.