The 2023 Midwest Annual Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program Conference will be held face-to-face on February 24 - 26, 2023, in Little Rock, AR.
More to Explore
Build on the partnerships and networking from the Noyce Conference grants of 2014 and 2015 to develop evidence-based learning communities among Noyce teachers.
Increase the personal and professional connections among Midwest Noyce project members and Noyce Scholars across the region
Enhance the scholarship of teaching and learning among Noyce participants and scholars.
Conference organizers form a partnership across multiple Noyce projects at multiple institutions. The collaborating team members are:
- Dr. Willy Hunter, Illinois State University (Chair)
- Dr. Charles Granger, University of Missouri, St. Louis
- Dr. Jessica S. Krim, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Dr. Tuan Nguyen, Kansas State University
- Dr. Laura Barwegen, Wheaton College
- Dr. Monica Medina, Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Ms. Nicolle Von Der Heyde, Illinois State University
- Dr. Margaret Mohr-Schroeder, University of Kentucky
- Dr. Sherri Martinie, Kansas State University
- Dr. Dorene Huvaere, Lewis University
- Ms. Janet Moore, Regional Office of Education #17 McLean, Dewitt, and Livingston
- Mr. Joshua Rappuhn, Rockford Public Schools
- Dr. Faith Yarberry, University of Central Arkansas
- Dr. Rebekka Darner, Illinois State University
- Dr. Lara Smetana, Loyola University Chicago
- Dr. Todd France, Ohio Northern University
- Ms. Olesya Courier, Illinois State University