2018 Midwest Annual Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program Conference
Leveraging Best Practices for Community-Based STEM Education in High Need Schools
The 2018 Midwest Annual Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program Conference will be held at the Marriott St. Louis Airport on October 12-14, 2018. The conference will start on Friday evening at 5 p.m.
- Build on the partnerships and networking from the Noyce Conference grants of 2014 and 2015 to develop evidence-based learning communities among Noyce teachers.
- Increase the personal and professional connections among Midwest Noyce project members and Noyce Scholars across the region.
- Enhance the scholarship of teaching and learning among Noyce participants and scholars.
Conference organizers form a partnership across five Noyce projects at five institutions. The collaborating team comes from Illinois State University; Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis; University of Missouri, St. Louis; Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville; and Wheaton College.
- Dr. Willy Hunter, Illinois State University (Chair) (pdf)
- Dr. Charles Granger, University of Missouri, St. Louis
- Dr. Jessica S. Krim, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Dr. Keith Miller, University of Missouri, St. Louis
- Dr. Kim Nguyen, Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Dr. Laura Barwegen, Wheaton College
- Dr. Monica Medina, Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Ms. Nicolle Von Der Heyde, University of Missouri, St. Louis
Midwest Noyce Projects Map
Email Dr. Willy Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org.